About the Chamber
For more than 30 years the Austro-Arab Chamber of Commerce (AACC) is acting as an institution for the support of economic, scientific and cultural relations between Austria and the 22 countries of the League of Arab States.
Founded in 1989 and based in Vienna, the AACC today is supporting its members, consisting of businessmen, individuals, companies, enterprises and institutions of different industries and sizes.
The AACC is operating under the umbrella of the Union of Arab Chambers and the League of Arab States. Its partners and cooperation network include economic and trade chambers in Arab countries and Austria, ministries of economy, trade and technology and official institutions, investment authorities, international organizations such as OPEC, OFID, UNIDO and many others.
With its expertise, various activities and best connections and network to leading figures in business and commerce, the Austro-Arab Chamber of Commerce is the ideal partner when it comes to business relations between Austria and the Arab world.
The AACC is offering a variety of services, such as:
- ONE-STOP-SHOP for certifications, legalizsaton and notary services
- Legalization services for trade documents
- Visa support and translations of business documents and others
- Support, promotion and enhancement of economic and trade activities
- Consultation and information service
As an AACC member, you will receive valuable information through our publication tools (AACC Infomails & AACC Newsletters):
- Tenders and public procurements
- Reports and economic news
- Introduction of company profiles
- Announcements and other information
AACC members become part of a strong Arab-Austrian business network and benefit from the AACC’s excellent contacts and business relations:
- Invitations to events & activities with opportunities for networking and B2B meetings
- Introduction, contact and connection to key decision makers and players of the Austro-Arab business community, official institutions, Arab embassies, etc.
- Support and assistance for business relations with Austrian and Arab partners and institutions
- Close co-operation with Arab embassies in Austria, Union of Arab Chambers (UAC), Arab Joint chambers, WKO/AWO, international organisations (OPEC, OFID, UNIDO) and many more…
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Countries of the Arab Joint Chambers: Argentine, Australia, Belgium / Luxembourg, Brasil, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Malta, Portugal, Swiss, United Kingdom, United States