The Austro-Arab Chamber of Commerce (AACC):
Your strategic business partner for Austro-Arab trade relations!
Services are a major component of our activities. In addition to legalisation service for documents, the AACC is facilitating business transactions with the Arab region and providing assistance with visa formalities.
We are particularly proud to provide our members with a special network service, which links the interest of our members to our partner institutions and related chambers.
Our portfolio also includes the organization of events such as the Arab-Austrian Economic Forum, cultural events, conferences and panels as well as information and consultation platforms.
Our Member Services at a glance:
- Legalisation service for trade documents, certificates, contracts etc.:
AACC members get 40% discount on AACC legalisation service fees!
- Coordination and processing of document legalisations at related Arab embassies:
The AACC coordinates courier services, hand-in and processing of trade documents at related Arab embassies for the following countries:
Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
- Visa support and translations:
Support with entry visa for Arab countries and with drawing up certified translations (Arabic, German, English) etc.
- Expertise, consultation and background knowledge:
AACC members benefit from the AACC’s long expertise, experience and knowledge of the Austrian and Arab economy, market, business, language and culture. The polylingual, multicultural AACC expert team is providing personal appointments and assistance for member’s requests.
- Promotion within the AACC business & partner network:
Support, promotion and enhancement of AACC member’s activities through individual networking, specific recommendations and following-up with related contacts of the AACC business and partner network.
- On specific request: Risk analyses, country-related information, analyses and other studies (provided against extra charge / AACC members will benefit from member discount).
As a member of the AACC you are receiving regular updates with information, reports, tenders etc through the following AACC publications tools:
- AACC Infomails – FOR MEMBERS ONLY:
Current information and early notification on economic developments, projects, tenders and public procurements in Arab countries, several times a month
- AACC Newsletter:
Announcements and reports on AACC activities, Introduction of Members and Company Profiles, Reviews, Invitations etc.
- AACC Job Bulletin:
Information Platform for job offers & job seekers in the Arab-Austrian context, (published through AACC Newsletter tool)
- Special Publications & Reports
Reports and publications by AACC, e.g. AACC Economic Report 2017 (Arabic), AACC Festschrift and others
AACC members become part of a strong Arab-Austrian business network and benefit from the AACC’s excellent contacts and business relations:
- Invitations to events & activities with opportunities for networking and B2B meetings
- Introduction, contact and connection to key decision makers and players of the Austro-Arab business community, official institutions, Arab embassies, etc.
- Support and assistance for business relations with Austrian and Arab partners and institutions
The AACC is supporting trade and economic relations for the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Countries of the Arab Joint Chambers:
Argentine, Australia, Belgium / Luxembourg, Brazil, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Malta, Portugal, Swiss, United Kingdom, United States
Join the Austro-Arab Chamber of Commerce today & benefit from our services and network!