Advantages of Membership
As a member of the Austro-Arab Chamber of Commerce, you are benefitting from a large range of services and from our excellent connections, relations and network in Austria and the Arab countries.
Our Member Services at a glance:
- Legalization service for trade documents, certificates, contracts etc.:
AACC members get 40% discount on AACC legalization service fees!
- Coordination and processing of document legalizations at related Arab embassies:
The AACC coordinates courier services, hand-in and processing of trade documents at related Arab embassies for the following countries:
Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
- Visa support and translations:
Support with entry visa for Arab countries and with drawing up certified translations (Arabic, German, English) etc.
- Expertise, consultation and background knowledge:
AACC members benefit from the AACC’s long expertise, experience and knowledge of the Austrian and Arab economy, market, business, language and culture. The polylingual, multicultural AACC expert team is providing personal appointments and assistance for member’s requests.
- Promotion within the AACC business & partner network:
Support, promotion and enhancement of AACC member’s activities through individual networking, specific recommendations and following-up with related contacts of the AACC business and partner network.
- On specific request: Risk analyses, country-related information, analyses and other studies (provided against extra charge / AACC members will benefit from member discount).
As a member of the AACC you are receiving regular updates about tenders, public procurements, events, reports, news, activities and much more through the following AACC publications tools:
- AACC Infomails (FOR MEMBERS ONLY):
Current information and early notification on economic developments, projects, tenders and public procurements in Arab countries, several times a month
- AACC Newsletter:
Announcements and reports on AACC activities, Introduction of Members and Company Profiles, Reviews, Invitations etc.
- AACC Job Bulletin:
Information Platform for job offers & job seekers in the Arab-Austrian context, (published through AACC Newsletter tool)
- Special Publications & Reports
Reports and publications by AACC, e.g. AACC Economic Report 2017 (Arabic), AACC Festschrift and others
AACC members become part of a strong Arab-Austrian business network and benefit from the AACC’s excellent contacts and business relations:
- Invitations to events & activities with opportunities for networking and B2B meetings
- Introduction, contact and connection to key decision makers and players of the Austro-Arab business community, official institutions, Arab embassies, etc.
- Support and assistance for business relations with Austrian and Arab partners and institutions
Join the Austro-Arab Chamber of Commerce today & benefit from our services and network!