ESS Engineering Software Steyr is a software developer based in Steyr, Austria. ESS GmbH was founded in 2015 as spin-off from Magna Steyr´s prior experience in the paint shop simulation and 3D-data preparation.
The company creates accurate and user-friendly CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software for industry. Offices in Europe, China and India as well as distributors worldwide ensure our flexibility.
Our products are:
- Preparing geometric input data for various applications (3D printing, CFD).
- Simulation of CFD-processes.
- Mesh-based and mesh-free (LBM, SPH, DEM, BEM) methods (solid and non-solid objects).
Our software work:
- Fully automatic and easy to use (anybody can use it after a short introduction).
- GPU-based (run on a desktop).
- Depending on the task, approaches are automatically suggested to the user.
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Environment
- Increases quality of designs and processes.
- Increases safety (e.g. oil& gas plants).
- Protects the environment (better allocation of energy and resources).
- Predicts consequences from damages (e.g. on chemicals plants).
- Reduces computational time and resources.
- Reduces need for manpower in the IT, which can be used for other projects.
- Increased competitiveness due to higher satisfaction.
- MERGE (autonomous data cleaning and pre-processing for simulation)
- PAINT SHOP (simulation of the entire paint shop process)
- SENSE (simulation of diverse industrial processes)
Categories: Member News